Do’s and Don’ts for Maintaining Your Natural Stone Masterpiece
- DO use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juices.
- DO use trivets or mats under hot dishes or cookware.
- DO use place mats under china, ceramics, silver or other objects that may scratch your stone’s surface.
- DO place a small rug or mat at entryways to trap dirt and sand from normal foot traffic.
- DO dust countertops, islands, vanities and floors frequently.
- DO blot up spills immediately to minimize permanent damage to the stone.
- DO clean surfaces regularly with neutral cleaners designed for stone. (Please inquiry about the wide variety of products offered by StoneTech Professional)
- DON’T use vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general purpose cleaners.
- DON’T use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub and tile cleaners.
- DON’T use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- DON’T use alkaline or acidic cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
Learn more about natural stone repair and maintenance. Visit our Rocklin Kitchen Showroom to find design inspiration and learn more about why you should work with Kitchen Mart. Check out our great product partners. Let the professionals at Kitchen Mart guide you through your next space transformation project. For kitchens, bathrooms, or any area of home needing design planning, and cabinetry, we can help turn your dream into reality. At Kitchen Mart we do not use sub-contractors, so you can be sure of the quality of craftsmanship. We take pride in our customer service and helping to make the process a rewarding experience.
Get in touch with Kitchen Mart for a FREE in home estimate for your new kitchen remodeling project, or call us at 916.362.7080.
For kitchen design ideas and to experience our quality countertops, cabinetry and more, we invite you to visit one of our two design showrooms:
Kitchen Mart Sacramento at 3742 Bradview Drive
Kitchen Mart Rocklin at 4381 Granite Drive.